Story: The Google Pixel 6 vs Google Pixel 6 Pro; 10-20-2021;
The Google owned high-end smartphone series Google Pixel has got its latest installment, the Pixel 6 and its big brother the Pixel 6 Pro, unveiled at Google's Pixel Fall Launch event on Tuesday, October 19.
The device introduced a new design line, what is being called a camera bar at the back — instead of a square or rectangular module.
The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro has hole-punch display design and run on Android 12 out-of-the-box.
The new Pixel phones are IP68-certified to offer dust and water resistance.
The Pixel 6 gives you color options like Kinda Coral, Sorta Sea foam, and Stormy Black colors, while the Pixel 6 Pro will come in Cloudy White, Sorta Sunny, and Stormy Black shades.
Both new Google Pixel phones come with the company's proprietary system-on-chip (SoC) called Tensor that is designed to offer better artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) performance results over previous-generation Pixel phones.
Pixel 6 Priced at $599 while the big brother Pixel 6 Pro comes with Price tag $899.
Both Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro will be available for purchase in the US starting October 28, with pre-orders starting today.
Indian entry for the device not confirmed till now, with much anticipation the fans are eager to get their hands on the latest Pixel 6, while the pricing in India said to be around Rs. 45,000 for Pixel 6, and for Pro model roughly Rs. 67,500.
The pre-orders are available in UK as well while the Pixel 6 costs £599. The 128 GB variant is available for the buyers, while the 256 GB version is missing from the shelf currently.
The phone is available to pre-order in Australia with Pro model with 128 GB priced at A$1299 & Pixel 6 128 GB model priced at A$999. No conformation on the 256 GB version either in Australia till now.
• 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1,080x2,400 pixels) OLED display, with 90Hz refresh rate.
• 6.7-inch QHD+ LTPO Smooth Display, with up to 120Hz refresh rate
• Dual rear camera setup: 50-megapixel primary sensor, 12-megapixel ultra-wide shooter. The rear camera setup is coupled with laser detect autofocus (LDAF).
• Triple rear camera setup: 50 MP wide, 12 MP ultrawide, 48 MP telephoto. Coupled with laser detect autofocus (LDAF).
• Front Shooter: 8-megapixel selfie camera.
• Front Shooter: 11.1 MP selfie camera.
• Operating system Android 12.
• The phone is powered by Google's Tensor SoC
• 8GB of RAM.
• 12GB of RAM.
• 128GB / 256GB storage options
• 128GB / 256GB / 512GB Storage options.
• Wireless Fast Charging, with 4614 mAh battery.
Wireless Fast Charging, with 5003 mAh battery.
Has fingerprint Unlock with (Titan M2™ chip & security core).