Story: International men's Day; 11-19-2021;
19th of November marks International Man's Day, here's when and why mans day is celebrated?
Why to Celebrate the mans?:
• International Men's Day falls on November 19 every year.
International Men's Day is celebrated to commemorates the tireless job that mans carry out on a day-to-day basis while putting up a smile and firm-gesture around.
• The day also appreciate all the men for their contribution in making society a better place.
• The day aims to highlight positive male role models and raise awareness around men's well-being.
The men have to carry different roles at all the phases of their lives just like women do, be it father, husband, employee or much more than that. Most of all, living all throughout their lives as a protective shield for the loved one's.
The men have to put real hard work out there in order to keep up wiht the competitive world, while providing security and seafty to love one's, and stay gantle and kind towards all.
According to Wikipedia:
International Men's Day (IMD) is a global holiday celebrated annually on November 19 to recognize and celebrate the cultural, political, and socioeconomic achievements of men.
The objectives of celebrating an International Men's Day are set out in 'All The Six Pillars of International Men's Day'.
It is an occasion to celebrate boys and mens achievement and contribution, in particular for their contributions to nation, union, society, community, family, marriage, and childcare.
When did your country started celebrating the Mans?:
• Citizens in Trinidad and Tobago were the first to observe IMD on 19 November 1999.
• Australians have celebrated IMD on 19 November since 2003.
• Jamaicans held an inaugural IMD observation on 19 November 2001,
• The inaugural celebration of IMD in India was organized on 19th November 2007.
• The United Kingdom inaugurated International Men's Day on 19 November 2008.
• IMD was inaugurated in Scotland in 2010.
• Pakistan inaugurated International Men's Day in 2010
• In US many cities have recognized International Men's Day including Pennsylvania, New York, Illinois, Virginia, Florida, California, Arizona, Alabama, Michigan, Washington, D.C., Dallas, Texas Atlanta, Georgia.
2012 International Men's Day was celebrated during the weeks before the observance of 2012 International Men's Day on 12 October 2012.