Story: Nokia 7 Plus; 08-28-2021;
Nokia is a household name and well prestige mobile phone brand, while the competition got the better of Nokia and it did eventually went into new ownership.
First under Microsoft then to HMD Global, the current producer of the Nokia brand phone is HMD Global Oy that is branded as HMD and Nokia Mobile.
The company has introduced some well known Nokia branded smartphones and feature phone, one being Nokia 7 Plus.
Nokia 7 Plus is a upper-mid-range smartphone running near-stock version of the Android operating system. It was announced on 25 February 2018, along with four other Nokia-branded phones.
Phone comes out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo, but is in fact upgradable to Android 10. The Nokia 7 Plus being a 3 year old device has been officially put off from upcoming crucial software update support from Nokia, as of April 2021.
But is it worth buying Nokia 7 Plus in 2021? The answer to the question lies beneath the overall specs and performance aspects in today's world and overall backend support available to the phone.
• With no future Update support of any kind, definitely is a minus point, but countering it the fact that the phone already has future proof updates rolled in to it with Android 10, Android One. Two years from this day the phone seems capable into fulfilling the basic Indian user demands, we'd not recommend the device to a geek or hardcore tech savvy.
Nokia 7 Plus comes with a price tag of around 12,000 to 16,000 INR. On various online platforms while offline availability of the device may vary in price range from location to location.
Phone has two variants to offer with 64GB internals, one model comes with 4GB RAM, and another with 6GB of ram.
• Initally the phone was lauched with a price tag of 25,999 INR. In India.
The phone has received very good ratings from the critics as well as from the buyers of the phone. On average the phone has received 4.5 rating out of 5, while the key performance factors of the phone are camera, Battery, built, uses performance
• Screen size (inches) 6.00, IPS LCD Full HD+ display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. Resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, and a pixel density of 402ppi.
• Rear cameras: 12 + 13 Mega Pixel primary camera with LED Flash. On front It packs a 16MP front selfie shooter.
• Operating system Android 8.0 Oreo
• Battery capacity (mAh) 3800mAh non removable, and supports Fast charging with 18W charger.
• Powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660.
• 64GB of inbuilt storage. which is expandable with a microSD card of up to 256GB in the hybrid dual-SIM tray.
• Comes with 4GB or 6GB of RAM options .
• Comes with two color combo options one being Black/Copper, and another is popular White/Copper option.
• Connecivity: USB Type-C 2.0, NFC, 3.5mm jack (for wire earphones), but no Radio option available.
• Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
• Proximity sensor.
The Nokia 7 Plus specs are provided here, via authentic sources, but we cannot guarantee the 100% accuracy of the information provided here on "Dedaandsons Global News Portal".
We suggest our readers to check all the information regarding the product/service on " Official Manufacturer's website", before making a purchase.
From the article writing perspective we've tried to provide our readers as accurate “Information” as possible!