Story: Maruti Eeco MPV; 22-11-2022;
Maruti Launched Eeco 2022, new version: ac and non ac price, 13 variants.
The Multipurpose Vehicle category seen a new entry in the form of Maruti Eeco 2022, Maruti has launched the upgraded version of the Eeco 2022, at a starting price of Rs 5.13 lakh.
The highlight for the new Eeco has 1197 cc, K12N engine, which is available in petrol-only avatar, and dual-fuel CNG/petrol variant.
Four variants are available for private buyers, apart from cargo industry uses.
What's New in Eeco 2022:
• Maruti claims new Eeco gives 20.2 to 27.05 km/kg mileage.
• Eeco has manual transmission and has seating capacity of 5 to 7 passengers.
• Eeco has not changed much when it comes to the exterior of the vehicle, as it is designed to be more spacious, has a simpler body design.
• Has clear lens reflector headlamps
• Black bumpers at the front and rear.
• Sliding doors, in the rear.
• Steel wheels on all variants.
• The Maruti Eeco has a basic interior design, which is mainly of plastic.
• The Eeco has five- or seven-seat option, with integrated headrests.
• Eeco comes with option to have a non-air conditioning version.
• It has dual front airbags, ABS+EBD, reverse parking sensors, and seatbelt reminders as standard.
The question that who Should buy Eeco 2022?
The decision of buying a product always depends on the fact that what you want and what is your choice.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) is the largest car producer in the country.
The Eeco is a high efficiency multipurpose vehicle which can be used in various forms like freight carrying, taxi, or just a simple family wagon which is cheap and robust at the same time.
It is a budget friendly vehicle which is capable to provide all or any one of the above use case, Maruti Eeco claims to give good mileage as well. Other important thing is the brand value
Maruti Eeco is a well established vehicle from Maruti Suzuki, and the resale value of Maruti vehicle is also considered to be good, according to many experts.
Maruti claims the new Eeco will go 19.71km on a litre of petrol and 26.78km on a kilogram of CNG.
Maruti Eeco price starts at ₹ 5.13 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 6.44 Lakh (Avg. ex-showroom). Eeco comes in 13 variants.
Launched - 15, 2022
Price starts at rs. 5.13 Lakh and goes upto rs. 6.44 Lakhs (Avg. ex-showroom.)
Comes with Metallic Brisk Blue paint (new), solid white, metallic silky silver, pearl midnight black, metallic glistening grey.
The top variant for Eeco is the CNG 5 seater AC which has a Max power of 46 kW over 6000 RPM and 20.88 km/kg mileage as certified by Test Agency Under Rule 115 (G) of CMVR 1989. Please note that the features listed above are available in select variants only.
NOTE: The above article is based on the product information given by the company Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), and whether one should buy the product or not is completely depended on his/her own choice only.
The above written article is just centred on providing information and experts point of view, and does not represent any financial advice or promotes the brand/product.
The readers are highly advised to do full research of the product given above to other available resources on internet and locally, and do not only take this article content as financial advice in purchasing the product given above.
We at Dedaandsons Global News Portal do not advise or encourage you (reader) to buy any product based on our article or contents written in it.