Story: 19th Amendment US; 01-10-2022;
19th Amendment US.
Story: US Hypersonic Missile Test; 30-06-2022;
US testing of a hypersonic missile failed due to difficulties with launching.
US testing of a hypersonic missile failed due to difficulties with launching. This was the second unsuccessful test conducted in Washington's Conventional Prompt Strike Non-Nuclear Rapid Strike program.
Story: US, 19th amendment ; 8-18-2021;
19th amendment in US constitution, and the right it gave.
Turkish president hails 4-day African tour as ‘productive';
Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan said, ❝We will continue to stand by our African brothers on their journey for development❞.
Turkey’s president on Thursday praised his four-day tour of three African countries this week, including Angola, Togo and Nigeria, calling it “productive.”
“Thankfully, we completed our visits to Angola, Togo and, Nigeria quite productively and returned to our country,” Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Twitter.
Erdogan said that since 2002, in his tenure as both Turkey’s prime minister and president, he has visited 30 countries in Africa and held 50 working visits.
“We will continue to stand by our African brothers on their journey for development,” Erdogan noted.
Pakistan to keep border open "for longer hours" with Afghanistan to support bilateral-trade.
Pakistan to keep its border with Afghanistan open for longer hours to support bilateral trade and the new Taliban-led government – FM Qureshi.
Update: Pakistan; 10-17-2021;
Talks between Pakistan and the IMF for the release of $1 billion loan tranche and a good economic certificate to the nation.
The fresh round of talks between Pakistan and the #IMF for the release of $1 billion loan tranche and a good economic certificate to the nation has remained inconclusive, a media report said.
Update: ; 08-30-2021;
US military conducts a second airstrike against self-styled Islamic State in Afghanistan;
• US officials: Drone strikes vehicle with 'multiple suicide bombers' on way to Kabul airport; threat believed eliminated.
The US Embassy in Kabul again warned US citizens at several gates at the airport to 'leave immediately' due to security threats, the warning came after attacks were carried on ISIS-K vehicle in Kabul;
• US military forces conducted an airstrike "on a vehicle in Kabul, eliminating an imminent ISIS-K threat to Hamad Karzai International airport." Central Command Spokesman Bill Urban said in a statement on Sunday.
• US officials said that they are "confident" that they "successfully hit the target". However, a second Central Command statement confirmed that they are "aware of reports of civilian casualties " which are "still" being assessed, as Afghan officials reported several children were killed in this attack.
• Islamic State-Khorasan (ISIS-K) is a splinter group of the self-styled Islamic State who claimed responsibility for the airport attack where at least 13 US troops and 169 Afghan civilians were killed.
Monday 30th of August, 2021
At least five rockets were fired at the Afghan capital Kabul's Hamid Karzai International Airport on early Monday local time.
• Local sources confirmed the rockets were fired but intercepted via defense systems installed at the airport.
• Casualties are feared, but no immediate details were available.
• US President Joe Biden had warned an attack was “very likely,” as the clock is ticking for the full withdrawal of US forces by the deadline, Tuesday, set by the Taliban, who took control of Kabul on Aug. 15.
• The attack comes a day after the US forces launched second drone attack in Afghanistan after Thursday’s suicide bombing at the airport that left nearly 200 people dead. At least 13 US troops were also among those killed.
Stories till September;Move Back to Top