Story: Russia-Ukraine war update day 370; 01-03-2023;
The fierce fighting for the industrial city of Bakhmut in the eastern region of Donetsk continues to rage, as Russia-Ukraine conflict enters its 370th day.
Story: Russia-Ukraine war update day 344; 02-02-2023;
Fighter Jets for Ukraine are next, after tank, on the debate: Russia-Ukraine war update day.
• Ukraine has demanded for the western fighter jets after getting the Germen, US, UK tanks.
Germany last week conformed two battalions, or around 80 vehicles of its latest Leopard 2 tanks. In addition, Ukraine will receive 14 British Challenger 2 tanks in the coming weeks and 31 U.S. Abrams tanks from the United States later in the year.
The Leopard 2 tank is one of the world's most powerful tank, has been used in Syria, Afghanistan in recent times.
• Kyiv has asked for fighter jets like F-16 in order to prepare for the much discussed spring offensive. Both the Russia and Ukraine are believed to be preparing for another offensive.
• In other updates UK's Ministry of Defence has said Russian forces are advancing on the towns of Vuhledar and Pavlivka in western Donetsk but are “unlikely” to secure a breakthrough.
• The Russian defence ministry announces its forces have claimed control of Blahodatne, a village north of Bakhmut.
Germany to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine, reports say.
• Germany has decided to send its latest Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine and also allow other nations to send the tanks which it had supplied in the past.
• Media reports say German chancellor Olaf Scholz has decided to send the vehicles and allow other countries to send their German-made tanks.
Story:Russia-Ukraine war ; 20-01-2023;
The tanks will prove out to be much helpful in the war against Russia, which possess one of the top military might.
A government spokesperson declined to comment. The defence ministry was not immediately available for comment, Reuters reported.
The decision concerns at least one company of Leopard 2 A6 tanks that will be provided out of Bundeswehr stocks, Spiegel said.
Other allies, in Scandinavia for example, intend to go along with Germany in supplying their Leopard tanks to Kyiv, the magazine reported.
In the longer term, more tanks could be restored to be fit for use, according to the magazine.
Why do Germany's permission is needed for other countries to send tanks to Ukraine:
Leopard 2 tanks are made in Germany and before exporting the tanks to other countries Germany signs a contract with countries that they would require special approval from Berlin in order to re-export the tanks.
Germany has been hesitant to send its own - or allow other nations to send theirs - over concerns it could escalate the conflict with Russia.
Story: Russia Claims Soledar Ukraine denies; 15-01-2023;
Soledar in western Donetsk is secured by Russian forces: Russia Claims; Kiev says Soledar is still contested!
• Soledar lies 18 km from the city of Bakhmut, is a town with population of around 10k people and is internationally recognised as the Donetsk Oblast of Ukraine. Since 11 January 2023, the town has reportedly been controlled by Russia, which considers it to be part of its Donetsk People's Republic.
• Russia's military says it has captured the Ukrainian salt-mine town of Soledar after a long battle, calling it an "important" step for its offensive.
• The town has mostly been destroyed due to intense fighting and due to the heavy fighting almost everyone fled the town just a few hundred people stayed back.
The Soledar victory is just one of very few for Russia in a long time now. The battle in Ukraine has not seen major turn of events for Russia, it could not achieve swift victories in any of the contested region due to the good military support Ukraine getting from the west.
• The victory would allow Russian troops to push on to the nearby city of Bakhmut, and cut off the Ukrainian forces there, a spokesman said.
Russia attack Ukrainian cities, Zelenskyy calls for more weapons after wave of attacks:
Russian missile strikes targeted critical infrastructure in Kyiv, Kharkiv and Lviv on Saturday, according to officials
Ukrainian President Zelenskyy has called for more weapons from Western allies following the latest wave of missile attacks across the country that targeted critical infrastructure.
“Those weapons which are in the depots of our partners and which our soldiers are waiting for so much,” Zelenskyy said in his daily address following the attacks, which included a missile attack on a residential building in Dnipro that killed at least five. “Is it possible to stop the Russian terror?” Zelenskyy added. “Yes, it is. Can it be done in any other way than on the battlefield in Ukraine? Unfortunately, no.”
• UK to send the FV4034 Challenger 2 tanks to Ukraine. The tank is third generation British main battle tank in service with the armies of the United Kingdom. The
Story: Russia-Türkiye Cooperation; 07-12-2022;
Russia Türkiye strengthening cooperation amid Russia Ukraine war.
Story: Ukraine Power crisis; 10-24-2022;
Ukraine is preparing itself for a harsh winter season, as Russia is bombarding power supply stations across Ukraine.
Story: Kamikaze drones; 10-23-2022;
Iran calls ‘false and baseless’, accusation of Iranian Drones use by Russia to attack Ukraine.
Story: Kamikaze drones; 10-19-2022;
Russia continue heavy bombardment in Ukraine cities with Drones and missiles.
• According to various news sources, Iran likely transfer to Russia of Tehran’s super secret Arash-2 strategic kamikaze drones.
• According to various sources Russia is said to have purchased 2,400 Iranian Kamikaze for Ukraine war.
Story: Russia-Ukraine war updates; 10-19-2022;
Aircraft crashes into Russian residential building in Yeysk city;
• Russia to probe jet crash;
Is Iran's super secret Arash-2 entering Ukraine battlefield.
According to various news sources, Iran likely transfer to Russia of Tehran’s super secret Arash-2 strategic kamikaze drones.
Arash-2 strategic kamikaze drones are super secret type of drones developed in Iran to counter all sorts of air defence systems, especially Iron Dome of Israel.
Arash-2 reportedly has a range of 2000 kms, and were designed specifically to attack Haifa & Tel Aviv.
These kamikaze drones can be equipped with optical & thermal scanners, detect radar radiation & bypass air defence.
Arash-2 can be launched from both onshore & offshore platforms & can change direction several times before attacking target.
US warns Iran and other nations, companies over involvement in Russia-Ukraine war:
The US has warned that action would be taken against nations and companies found to be assisting Iran’s drone programme after it was implicated in this morning’s attacks on Kyiv, AFP reported.
Iran-US tensions are spiking with Biden openly voicing support for anti-govt protests in Iran.
• According to various sources Russia is said to have purchased 2,400 Iranian Kamikaze for Ukraine war.
“Kamikaze drone” Russia's new weapon against Ukraine.
Story: Russia puts Meta in list of “Terrorist and Extremists.” ; 12-10-2022;
Russia puts Meta (Facebook and Instagram parent company), in list of “Terrorist and Extremist” organizations;
Story: USA-Saudi Arabia; 15-10-2022;
Saudi Arabia announces $400 million in aid to Ukraine, amid Oil production rift with the US.
Saudi Arabia announces $400 million in aid to Ukraine.
+ Decision came just after US threatened to punish Saudi for its “pro Russia move” (according to some US officials.)
+ US-Saudi rift intensifies as OPEC+ cuts production of the Crude oil.
According to the country's Foreign Ministry, President Zelenskyy held a telephone conversation with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
What is the depth of the story?:
Saudi Arab and United States of America are close allies but nowadays share a tussle and rift filled relations, Saudi Arabia and Russia led OPEC+ recently cut off the production of the Crude oil, amid looming power and energy crisis in the western world.
US prior to the cut, asked Saudi Arabia to increase the crude oil production, to help US and Europe fight the energy crisis, but Saudi did not do exactly what US asked for, but did the opposite of it.
In reply to the cut, US president said there might be ‘consequences’ for Saudi Arabia.
Story: Russia Invation of Ukraine; 26-06-2022;
Russian Offensive reaches Central Kyiv, first since early June.
Russia attacks Kyiv with missiles:
Ukraine's capital city Kyiv is again under attack by Russian onslaught, this time a residential building and a kindergarten compound, in the centre of the city.
Ukraine’s police Chief Ihor Klymenko said on national television that five people had been wounded, adding that a kindergarten was also targeted.
Russia’s defence ministry says it had used high-precision weapons to hit Ukrainian army training centres in the Chernihiv, Zhytomyr and Lviv regions.
“The G7 summit should respond to Russian strikes on Kyiv,” said Andriy Yermak, head of President Volvodymyr Zelenskyy’s office.
US president Joe Biden said "Strikes by Russian missiles in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv overnight and early this morning were another case of Russian barbarism". Biden said at the G7 summit.
So far, 25 residents have been pulled out of the rubble after a Russian missile hit a residential building in central Kyiv, its mayor said. Vitali Klitschko said that four people were hospitalised, including a seven-year old girl.
Story: Russia-Ukraine War; 1-03-2022;
Russian military invasion of Ukraine: Day 5 Updates;
• Russia invades Ukraine.
Day 5 Key updates:
• Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky has signed an application for the membership of Ukraine in the European Union, announces Parliament of Ukraine.
• FIFA and UEFA suspend Russia from international football.
• First round of peace talks between Russia and Ukraine has been finished;
• Next round of talks to be held in coming days;
• Russian onslaught on Ukrainian soil has been continuing but now the offensive and the advances has gone a little slower, due to heavy resistance from Ukrainians, both the army and the local nationalist civilians.
• Russian currency value lost massively due to the western sanctions and the war.
• 350+ civilian casualty in Ukraine, while more than 500000 civilians flee the conflict torn country, according to UN.
Indians stuck in the Ukraine:
•Indian civilians just like many other countries are stuck in between a devestating war situation. According to the reports, thousands of Indian civilians mostly students are yet to be rescued from th,e conflict region while Indian government has been carrying out the rescue operations to bring every Indian citizen home.
•NATO has also intensified artillery and weapons supply support to Ukraine. Major anti tanks and various missile systems has also been provided or would soon delivered to Ukraine, in order to support the ongoing resistance against lethal Russian military.
• Russia's back-up convoy of troops heading towards the conflict zone was seen via satellite images, the convoy is said to be massive as it could be seen spread around 3 miles on the lane.
4 Days Key updates:
The war is in just its 4th day and the last fight for the Kyiv and Ukraine's sovereignty is under way.
🔹 Zelensky agreed to send a delegation for talks “without preconditions” with Moscow at the Ukraine-Belarus border.
🔹200+ civilian casualties, and heavy army, infrastructure losses recorded so far.
War zone situation:
🔹 Ukraine says it is holding the line around Kyiv.
🔹 Moscow captured the Ukrainian city of Kherson and Berdyansk.
🔹Putin puts Russia's nuclear forces on high alert.
Global effects & efforts:
🔹 More than 360,000 Ukrainians have fled the country.
🔹 Western sanctions against Russia, including blocking some key banks from the SWIFT payments system.
Zelensky's stand on peace talks, meeting place:
Earlier today Volodymyr Zelensky the Ukrainian president rejected Belarus offer of holding peace talks in Belarus, but later after phone call talks between Belarus president and Zelensky the later agreed to establish peace talks at Ukraine-Belarus border.
Zelensky has also declined the offer from US of evacuation from the the capital kyiv. With statement which has gone popular worldwide "need ammo not a ride".
Russian invasion of Ukraine has now entered in the 4th day and according to the experts the last fight for the Kyiv and the Ukraine sovereignty under its current government has begun as Moscow’s forces break through eastern city’s defences.
• Belarus has offered to host talks, but the Ukrainian govt has declined it.
• Russia hits Ukraine's oil and gas facilities in fresh attacks, carried recently.
• UN chief says darkest day in his tenure as UN could not prevent all out war.
Russia's invasion of the Ukraine. Day 2;
Ukraine is under attack from 3 different fronts:
• Namely: North, East, and Crimea which was annexed by the Russia in 2014, from Ukraine.
• In just 2 days of the war, the Russian troops are eyeing at the Ukrainian capital city "Kyiv", reports of explosion and heavy gun fight between the two forces came earlier today.
• As Ukraine seems to be on the verge of taken down by powerful forces of Russia, the Russian President Putin sends a message to Ukrainian army to "turn against their own government and take control of the country themselves".
• Citizens from other countries are also stuck in the Ukraine, and rescue operations are at a stall currently.
The Russian offence is gaining huge grounds currently.
• Ukraine says multi-pronged Russian invasion has plunged Europe into its ‘darkest time’ since beginning of World War II.
Thursday the 25th marked the day when Russian president Vladimir Putin ordered a full scale war at neighboring country Ukraine, after a two month long tension and war type preprations on the borders with the later.
US and Nato stance:
The US and NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) has right from the beginning of the tension between Russia and Ukraine sayed that its forces won't interfare or launch attack on Russia, but they'd stand with the Ukraine and conformed their military aid to later.
• NATO sends solidarity message to the people of Ukraine.
• NATO to continue with arms supply, and would also provide with defense systems.