Move Back to Top
Story: TVS X electric scooter; 29-08-2023;
TVS X electric scooter launched at Rs 2.50 lakh, all you need to know.
TVS X is designed to look appealing to the young blood, the youth of India. This article covers the features, price, range, battery, variants and much more related to the latest entry in E-scooter in India the TVS X.
The X has many features which makes it special, it is the first e-scooter in India to get ABS (Anti-lock braking system), which a important safety feature, that most scooters really do not have in them.
• The TVS X is claimed to have a top speed of 105kph, TVS claims the X can achieve 40kph in just 2.6s.
• It delivers a peak power of 11kW.
The TVS X sports a 4.4kWh battery that is claimed to have a range of 140km, with a full charge.
TVS provides multiple charging solutions for the same, you can charge it with either the Smart X Home rapid charger (0-50 percent in 50 minutes), while there is an optional add-on 3kW fast charger also available for customers.
Another charger is a 950W portable charger that takes about 4hr 30min to charge the X from 0 to 80 percent. The cost of the portable charger is Rs 16,275 (including GST).
• It can deliver 40Nm of peak torque.
• It has a 220mm disc brake in the front, and a 195mm disc at the rear. The add on is the presence of ABS.
• The X runs on 12-inch wheels with a chunky 100-section tyre up front and a 110-section hoop at the rear.
• TVS X Has a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) which is ram-air cooled. Regenerative braking is also available, with different levels to choose from.
• There are three riding modes – Xtealth, Xtride, Xonic.
• The X also gets reverse assist, cruise control as well as a hill-hold function.
This article may have been created with the assistance of artificial intelligence (AI) tools. Some of the research data used to write this article may have been derived by AI tools, and then put together by humans. Additionally, AI tools may have been used to write some or all of the article.
Follow us on social media (we post latest stories for you) at @dedaandsons.