Story: A US Fighter Jet F-35 went missing and later crashed, pilot ejected; 23-09-2023;
US $100 million F-35 Fighter Jet, crashed, due to bad weather.
• The pilot ejected out of the $100 million F-35 jet that went missing due to "bad weather" according to the pilot (allegedly.)
A US F-35 Fighter Jet crashed on September 18, 2023, near Charleston, South Carolina. The pilot ejected safely and was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries. The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
The F-35 is a fifth-generation stealth fighter jet that is considered to be one of the most advanced aircraft in the world. It is used by the US Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps, as well as several allied nations.
• Military officials have not yet released a specific reason for the pilot’s hasty exit, only referring to the incident as stemming from a “malfunction.”
• The jet is part of the US Department of Defense’s priciest weapons system program, according to a May 2023 report from the US Government Accountability Office.
Story: Apple Watch Series 9, Ultra-2, SE unveiled on AppleEvent. ; 12-09-2023;
Apple Watch Series 9, Ultra-2 are special: with double tap to answer and end call.
iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Pro, Pro Max all you need to know | prices, features.
Our list of Top 10 most expensive cities to live in India in 2023.
Story: Top 10 most expensive cities to live in India in 2023; 27-08-2023;
BRICS to expend its members in 2024, 6 nations invited including Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have reached an agreement to invite Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the UAE to become full members of BRICS. If they accept, they will become members from January next year.
Some key changes in global dynamics if BRICS expend successfully next year:
• New composition of BRICS will control 80% of world oil production.
• If the invited countries join the BRICS, it will amount to 30% of world GDP and exceed $30 trillion, according to various reports.
Story: BRICS; 24-08-2023;
Yevgeny Prigozhin, Wagner Group leader, confirmed as one of the passenger onboard, crashed plane on August 23, no survivor reported.
Russia’s powerful mercenary Yevgeny Prigozhin was on board a plane that crashed north of Moscow on Aug 23, killing all on board, leaving the notorious Wagner Group leaderless and raising questions about its future.
The Belarusian authorities have cut off the internet in the area of the main Wagner Group camp in the Tale Village in Belarus. As Wagner Group supporters vow revenge: reports.
• The founder of the PMC "Wagner" Yevgeny Prigozhin and commander Dmitry "Wagner" Utkin died in a plane crash in the Tver region. According to the source of Constantinople, their bodies were previously identified.
• Putin has urgently returned from Kursk to Moscow.
The plane in which Wagner mercenary chief Yevgeny Prigozhin was on board was “shot down” in the sky over the Tver region by #Russia's Defense Ministry, a Telegram channel affiliated with Wagner claims.
• Another news surfacing in Russian media claims an aircraft belonging to Prigozhin crashed in Russia.
Story: Russia-Wagner group; 24-08-2023;
History Made! India becomes the first nation to land near the South Pole.
Story:India Chandrayaan-3 mission; 24-08-2023;
Apple has the 5th largest market in India, according to 2023 data.
Story: Tech news updates India; 02-08-2023;
India became the largest population country, surpassing China in 2023.
Story: Benefits: India as most populated country in the world ; 01-07-2023;
Top brands in India? India's own well known and International brands, businesses active in India.
Story: How many brands are active in India, local and International? ; 11-06-2023;
Apple's much awaited Vision Pro has been announced. Is the future is here?
Story: Apple augmented Reality/Virtual Reality headset Vision Pro what you need to know ; 07-06-2023;
Most popular things on the internet right now.
Story: Most popular things on internet ; 01-06-2023;
Story: Twitter ; 08-03-2023;
Elon Musk says Twitter to register profits as early as next month!
• Elon Musk the billionaire behind social media platform Twitter claims that it will show profits as early as next month, Musk who bought the platform just last year with a whooping $43 million earlier said the platform does not give profit and is like a free public service.
• Twitter, which was founded in 2006, is one of the major social media platform which plays key role in world's political interests. Politicians, political parties, and certainly most of the organization, powers use the platform to communicate with the masses. Twitter also serve as good news source.
Elon Musk the world's second-richest person has made sweeping changes to the platform since acquiring it, like blue tick subscription with $8/month or $84/year, and increased amount of advertisements. One major change made by musk was the job cut in order to cut the spendings. Musk made the remaining employees work harder and longer in order to deliver on his ambitions, like adding features, to maintain the platform.
Twitter is struggling to keep up with the increased competition.
The platform brings fewer revenues “as in economic terms”.
The platform also has a controversial history as it has been accused of playing a part in rigging elections, bias, running agendas, deliberately allowing hateful, violence causing content from certain parts of the society, and much more than that.
Story: Bayraktar TB2 Success Story; 12-06-2022;